Dale Carnegie’s rock-solid, time-tested advice has carried countless people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. One of the most groundbreaking and timeless bestsellers of all time, How to Win Friends & Influence People will teach you:
-Six ways to make people like you
-Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
-Nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
And much more! Achieve your maximum potential—a must-read for the twenty-first century with more than 15 million copies sold!
For more than eighty years, millions of people from Warren Buffett to Oprah Winfrey have benefited from the remarkable wisdom of Dale Carnegie. Intended as a basic sales primer, How to Win Friends and Influence People quickly exploded into an overnight success, becoming one of the most influential books of all time, with proven advice and wisdom that is as timely today as it was when the book was first published in 1936. How to Win Friends and Influence People shows you how to be more persuasive and effective, a better leader and manager, and happier at home and at work.
This special new edition of the beloved classic includes an exclusive foreword by Terry O’Reilly.
Twelve Things This Book Will Help You Do
- Make a good first impression
- Manage and inspire people
- Improve your powers of persuasion
- Win people over to your way of thinking
- Increase your ability to get things done
- Win new clients and customers
- Increase your earning power
- Be a better salesperson or executive
- Handle complaints and avoid arguments
- Be a better speaker
- Inspire enthusiasm among your associates
- Have a happier life
About the Author
Dale Carnegie was born in 1888 in Missouri and educated at State Teachers College at Warrensburg. As a salesman and aspiring actor, he traveled to New York and began teaching communications classes to adults at the YMCA. In 1912, the world-famous Dale Carnegie Course was born. How to Win Friends and Influence People was first published in 1936 and has sold tens of millions of copies. Dale Carnegie is also the author of the bestsellers How to Stop Worrying and Start Living and The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking.
- 30-Day Limited Warranty.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty ($4.99 charge – Purchased Separately).
- 30-Day Refund or Exchange.
Customer Questions & Answers :
Your e-book will be available to download immediately after placing your order!
These books are digital books in PDF formats and not physical books, which means you will be able to download the eBooks immediately after placing your order!
In case you don’t know how to transfer the files to your Kindle, just follow this short articles below :
- Transferring files to your Kindle using Email :
- Transferring files from your computer to your Kindle using a USB cable : https://ebookpartnership.com/support/open-mobi-file-kindle-part-three/
You can follow the steps on these helpful articles on how to transfer PDFs to an Iphone/Ipad:
- Dummies.com Tutorial : https://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/tablets/ipad/how-to-transfer-pdfs-to-an-ipad/
- Apple Support : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205751
- Google Support : https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2423534?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en
No, you can also place an order as a guest. But, there are some perks if you have an account with us:
- Access your downloads anytime you want.
- Quick checkout process.
- Easily view your order status and order history.
- Receive updates detailing our new releases and special promotions.
You can currently pay by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay and Google Pay on our website. We do not accept bank checks, wire transfers or payments on receipt.