Now for the first time ever, Dr. Michael Greger’s five bestselling How Not to Die books are available in a stunning books set!
How to Not Die Series reveals the connection between what we eat and chronic diseases. Based on hundreds of references to scientific evidence, Dr. Michael Greger shows how to prevent (and even reverse) the top causes of death like heart disease, most cancers, diabetes, obesity, strokes and Alzheimer’s.
About the Author
A founding member and Fellow of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine, Michael Greger, MD, is a physician, New York Times bestselling author, and internationally recognized speaker on nutrition, food safety, and public health issues. He has lectured at the Conference on World Affairs, testified before Congress, and was invited as an expert witness in the defense of Oprah Winfrey in the infamous “meat defamation” trial. In 2017, Dr. Greger was honored with the ACLM Lifestyle Medicine Trailblazer Award. He is a graduate of Cornell University School of Agriculture and Tufts University School of Medicine. His first book How Not to Die became an instant New York Times Best Seller. He has videos on more than 2,000 health topics freely available at NutritionFacts.org, with new videos and articles uploaded every day. All proceeds he receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements are donated to charity.
Gene Stone (genestone.com) is a former Peace Corps volunteer, journalist, and book, magazine, and newspaper editor, and is a New York Times bestselling author. He has written, co-written, or ghostwritten more than 45 books on a wide variety of subjects, but for the last decade he has concentrated on plant-based diets and their relationship to health, animal protection, and the environment. Among these books are Forks Over Knives, Animalkind, The Engine 2 Diet, Living the Farm Sanctuary Life, Rescue Dogs, Mercy for Animals, and Eat for the Planet.
- 30-Day Limited Warranty.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty ($4.99 charge – Purchased Separately).
- 30-Day Refund or Exchange.
Customer Questions & Answers :
Your e-book will be available to download immediately after placing your order!
These books are digital books in PDF formats and not physical books, which means you will be able to download the eBooks immediately after placing your order!
In case you don't know how to transfer the files to your Kindle, just follow this short articles below :
- Transferring files to your Kindle using Email :
- Transferring files from your computer to your Kindle using a USB cable : https://ebookpartnership.com/support/open-mobi-file-kindle-part-three/
You can follow the steps on these helpful articles on how to transfer PDFs to an Iphone/Ipad:
- Dummies.com Tutorial : https://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/tablets/ipad/how-to-transfer-pdfs-to-an-ipad/
- Apple Support : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205751
- Google Support : https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2423534?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en
No, you can also place an order as a guest. But, there are some perks if you have an account with us:
- Access your downloads anytime you want.
- Quick checkout process.
- Easily view your order status and order history.
- Receive updates detailing our new releases and special promotions.
You can currently pay by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay and Google Pay on our website. We do not accept bank checks, wire transfers or payments on receipt.