Now for the first time ever, Dr. Steven R Gundry MD’s eight bestselling Plant Paradox books are available in a stunning book set!
“The Plant Paradox Program is actually a microbiome- and mitochondria-centric program that recommends a diverse array of the right plant foods at the right time, prepared the right way, in the right amounts.” – Steven R. Gundry
According to Steven Gundry, the root of the problem is actually a plant-based protein called lectin. The point of this title is revealing that “gluten-free” foods contain this protein as well and it can be dangerous to go through diet plans which include them. Steven Gundry reveals the secret to eating properly without unleashing a chemical warfare within your body that can have very dangerous consequences.
About the Author
Steven R. Gundry, MD, is the director of the International Heart and Lung Institute in Palm Springs, California, and the founder and director of the Center for Restorative Medicine in Palm Springs and Santa Barbara. After a distinguished surgical career as a professor and chairman of cardiothoracic surgery at Loma Linda University, Dr. Gundry changed his focus to curing modern diseases via dietary changes. He is the bestselling author of The Longevity Paradox, The Plant Paradox, The Plant Paradox Cookbook, The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy, and Dr. Gundry’s Diet Evolution, and has written more than three hundred articles published in peer-reviewed journals on using diet and supplements to eliminate heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune disease, and multiple other diseases. Dr. Gundry lives with his wife, Penny, and their dogs in Palm Springs and Montecito, California.
- 30-Day Limited Warranty.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty ($4.99 charge – Purchased Separately).
- 30-Day Refund or Exchange.
Customer Questions & Answers :
Your e-book will be available to download immediately after placing your order!
These books are digital books in PDF formats and not physical books, which means you will be able to download the eBooks immediately after placing your order!
In case you don't know how to transfer the files to your Kindle, just follow this short articles below :
- Transferring files to your Kindle using Email :
- Transferring files from your computer to your Kindle using a USB cable : https://ebookpartnership.com/support/open-mobi-file-kindle-part-three/
You can follow the steps on these helpful articles on how to transfer PDFs to an Iphone/Ipad:
- Dummies.com Tutorial : https://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/tablets/ipad/how-to-transfer-pdfs-to-an-ipad/
- Apple Support : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205751
- Google Support : https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2423534?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en
No, you can also place an order as a guest. But, there are some perks if you have an account with us:
- Access your downloads anytime you want.
- Quick checkout process.
- Easily view your order status and order history.
- Receive updates detailing our new releases and special promotions.
You can currently pay by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay and Google Pay on our website. We do not accept bank checks, wire transfers or payments on receipt.