Learn the proven, time-tested principles to breaking your worry habits—now and forever—with Dale Carnegie’s expert advice so you can start living your best carefree life today.
With Dale Carnegie’s timeless advice in hand, more than six million people have learned how to eliminate debilitating fear and worry from their lives and to embrace a worry-free future. In this classic work, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, Carnegie offers a set of practical formulas that you can put to work today. It is a book packed with lessons that will last a lifetime and make that lifetime happier!
Discover how to:-Eliminate fifty percent of business worries immediately
-Reduce financial worries
-Avoid fatigue—and keep looking young
-Add one hour a day to your waking life
-Find yourself and be yourself—remember there is no one else on earth like you!
Fascinating to read and easy to apply, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living deals with fundamental emotions and life-changing ideas. There’s no need to live with worry and anxiety that keep you from enjoying a full, active life!
About the Author
Dale Carnegie was born in 1888 in Missouri and educated at State Teachers College at Warrensburg. As a salesman and aspiring actor, he traveled to New York and began teaching communications classes to adults at the YMCA. In 1912, the world-famous Dale Carnegie Course was born. How to Win Friends and Influence People was first published in 1936 and has sold tens of millions of copies. Dale Carnegie is also the author of the bestsellers How to Stop Worrying and Start Living and The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking.
- 30-Day Limited Warranty.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty ($4.99 charge – Purchased Separately).
- 30-Day Refund or Exchange.
Customer Questions & Answers :
Your e-book will be available to download immediately after placing your order!
These books are digital books in PDF formats and not physical books, which means you will be able to download the eBooks immediately after placing your order!
In case you don't know how to transfer the files to your Kindle, just follow this short articles below :
- Transferring files to your Kindle using Email :
- Transferring files from your computer to your Kindle using a USB cable : https://ebookpartnership.com/support/open-mobi-file-kindle-part-three/
You can follow the steps on these helpful articles on how to transfer PDFs to an Iphone/Ipad:
- Dummies.com Tutorial : https://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/tablets/ipad/how-to-transfer-pdfs-to-an-ipad/
- Apple Support : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205751
- Google Support : https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2423534?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en
No, you can also place an order as a guest. But, there are some perks if you have an account with us:
- Access your downloads anytime you want.
- Quick checkout process.
- Easily view your order status and order history.
- Receive updates detailing our new releases and special promotions.
You can currently pay by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay and Google Pay on our website. We do not accept bank checks, wire transfers or payments on receipt.